الجمعة، 14 أغسطس 2009

The most difficult to live




In the afternoon (Tuesday) and the temperature increased, while I was in my way back from school, decided to cut short the distance to go through the other "I love it, all women are giving up of the curse of Alchawom nothing, both say and decided that while I Break an acute angle, I saw two girls were like roses of spring , wearing the clothes have been school age (as I felt), ranging between nine and ten years, and the accumulated love of childhood days decided to go to the girls do not know what Soktabhn, between the moment and another, and found them gentle Sagueni my feet without the permission of the army which marched on the war thrust, Gagged by one of which has collapsed, which made money ... I know I am!! The girl asked in a row, laughed at the beginning of the issue and condemned by her friend whispered in her ear ... I'm not sure now Maglth it ....! After this Alhmsp soon Matbdl Giggler girls face to face a bleak and gloomy, Vsoltha Mapal Dank left, she said to me a kind of cruelty Araftk its press Atrkini Like .. I told them I will not Adrbak only what you wanted was the news in a row Tdrsen, courtesy of the kind of answer in the third grade and began to read to the reasons for the delay in the study, and I listen to the words reminded me of Ibrahim said at the time of the universal truth of Atnf Palace, where, and that the most difficult live,,,! Here I stood, and the voice of girls in my ear had caused the difference between a horrible noise and cosmic girl 50 years of age, culture, and the effort,
Here Bhsrti wondering if it is natural to replace the stolen childhood and Boukmson years of life experiences that most of the color of paint and tar taste bitter pill to reach the global success for the writer, and to reach the summit of life for the girls.
You found refuge Children stolen,,,
Years from the time taken for weakness paste over the forehead of an innocent bushy ..
Now I will go to the house because the heat has intensified, and time was looted Raghad life at a young age.
Do not forget to tell you that you want to know the reasons for the delay, and the girl child Fablgoni Astantjtamoha
Because it does not accept the different possibilities.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق